Whether looking to start a business or pursuing a dream job, 2016 has certainly been a year full of exciting opportunities for veterans! Throughout the year, we have been thrilled to share many of these opportunities with you, and in wrapping up 2016, here are the top 5 ongoing opportunities as chosen by Team ADU. We hope you find these opportunities useful!
- Vet–Tech, one of the nation’s leading startup accelerators for veterans, offers veteran entrepreneurs unbeatable funding, expert marketing guidance, Silicon Valley mentorships, and networking opportunities with a plethora of corporate partners. The Vet–Techteam has deep experience and expertise when it comes to helping veteran enterprises soar to new heights, and they are now accepting applications from Veteran startups eager to take their businesses to the next level. Click here to apply and accelerate your start-up today!
- For student veterans, corporate internships can provide invaluable experience and insights for a successful and rewarding civilian career. Through the Aurora Foundation – a nonprofit dedicated to empowering veterans through education and employment opportunities – veterans can apply for paid, full-time internships with Aurora’s outstanding corporate partners! To learn more about the current internships available through this program and to apply today, click here!
- Nonprofit organization American Corporate Partners serves to unite veterans with hand-selected mentors (all of whom are highly successful members of Fortune 500 companies) for a one of a kind yearlong protégé experience! ACP is currently seeking applications from veterans for a customized mentorship, providing unsurpassable personalized career counseling, development, and expertise. To apply to this extraordinary opportunity, click here!
- Tech giant Microsoft offers a wide variety of resources, tools, and training to help veterans launch successful careers in technology through numerous different paths. Its flagship training program – the Microsoft Software & Systems Academy (MSSA) – provides honorably discharged veterans and soon-to-transition active duty service members with remarkable IT skills training and a post-training job interview with Microsoft or one of their partners! Visit Microsoft’s Military Affairs page to explore all they offer to veterans and service members!
- For an entrepreneurial enterprise to succeed, the vitality of financial support and guidance cannot be overstated. For many start-ups, investment groups can provide the capital and counsel necessary to reach unfathomed levels of success. Two such investment groups, Hivers & Strivers and the Veterans’ Opportunity Fund, are currently seeking veteran entrepreneurial efforts for investment! Visit their websites above to learn more about these exciting opportunities!
Again, we hope you find these opportunities useful! Thank you for your support throughout this past year and best wishes for 2017!
– Team ADU
No comment yet, add your voice below!