Here at American Dream U we are passionate for fueling your passions – we strive to help you conceptualize and realize your dreams, especially when it comes to starting your own business.
When you have a business idea, there is perhaps no harder phase of the entrepreneurial process than simply getting started. However, with this compilation of phenomenal business accelerators and investors, you’ll be ready in no time to unleash your enterprise upon the world. Check them out below!
- Bunker Labs at 1871 serves America’s active duty military and veterans to nurture, inspire, and catalyze their entrepreneurial potential through educational resources, mentorship, funding, and an unparalleled peer-learning environment. The Bunker serves not only as a phenomenal incubator of veteran start ups, but also as a remarkable cultivator and motivator for the veteran entrepreneurial spirit.
- For an entrepreneurial enterprise to succeed, the vitality of financial support and guidance cannot be overstated. For many start-ups, investment groups can provide the capital and counsel necessary to reach unfathomed levels of success. One such investment group, Hivers & Strivers, is currently seeking veteran entrepreneurial efforts for investment!
- Vet-Tech, one of the nation’s leading startup accelerators for veterans, offers veteran entrepreneurs unbeatable funding, expert marketing guidance, Silicon Valley mentorships, and networking opportunities with a plethora of corporate partners. The Vet-Tech team has deep experience and expertise when it comes to helping veteran enterprises soar to new heights, and they are now accepting applications from Veteran startups eager to take their businesses to the next level. Click here to apply and accelerate your start-up today!
- Patriot Boot Camp (PBC), a nonprofit organization operated under startup accelerator Techstars, equips service members, spouses, and veterans with the necessary guidance, education, resources, and community for the creation of successful and dynamic technology companies. PBC is truly an incredible, highly influential organization in its support of our nation’s heroes. Please visit the PBC website to learn more about their organization, mission, and all they offer for veteran entrepreneurs!
- At our ADU VETRACON live events, our speakers and entrepreneurial experts will take a look at any participant’s business model and give insights, guidance, and invaluable advice for success in the marketplace. It’s our very own version of Shark Tank, and it works wonders for veteran and spouse-owned enterprises!
We hope you find these resources to be useful and best of luck in your transition! If you need any assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at AmericanDreamU.org.
– Team ADU