Chicken and Challenges
100 Hay St, 3rd floor conference room
Fayetteville, NC 28301
The knowledge and resources to start your own business can be life changing.
The Chicken & Challenges Roundtable will feature networking, transition keynote with Crystal Wambeke and a roundtable discussion.
American Dream U focuses on closing the veteran and employer gap, to help streamline the process and increase the value of the veteran’s brand equity.
Our featured guest speaker, Crystal Wambeke, is the author of ‘Quick & Dirty Bookkeeping: how to do your books in an afternoon’, leads a boutique accounting firm that teaches organizations how to manage their finances and juggles the role and responsibilities of being a military spouse. In these roles, Crystal has redefined time management. Crystal will share her time management process at Chicken & Challenges.
Enjoy a complimentary lunch, while you gain a better understanding of how to develop a highly effective time management strategy. Crystal will discuss time management by highlighting:
- Achieve better results through effective planning and clarifying objectives
- Spend more time working toward your high-value goals
- Refuse unreasonable requests
- Understand the needs of different personality styles and how to work with them
- Keep things in perspective
- Handle paperwork effectively and discard much of what crosses your desk
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time
- Use time management tools more effectively