Veteran Transition Conference
Our Veteran Transition Conference events have dynamic entrepreneurs, business leaders and trailblazers that volunteer their time to help you thrive in your transition from the military, showing you step by step how to start your own successful business or find your dream job
- Decision making criteria to formulate a second career or life after the military
- Networking strategy centered about industries of choice
- Develop individual value propositions that drive success in transition
- Develop and execute a career transition plan
- Identify your personality and what career fields fit best
- Understanding Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Identifying and understanding the world of recruiting
- Resumes, interviewing, and salary negotiations
Service members and spouses will leave the day with a written strategic plan that will help them answer the following questions:
- What is my dream career?
- How does that relate to my passion?
- Where are the broken links in my career search chain?
- What are the things I do NOT need to do?
- How does a specific calendar with date of separation as end goal help me stay on track?
What Our Community is Saying About Our Events
We know transitioning is a difficult time period for you and your family. American Dream U hosts a Veteran Transition Conference (VETRACON) at many bases around the world. We bring amazing people to coach, speak, teach, and inspire you and your family during this pivotal moment in your life. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions on any aspect of what we do, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you can’t make an event live, we have several other methods of community support and we video every event. If you want access to our video library for free, please click here to sign up for our online courses and get access to our video library.