Top 5 Free Resources of 2016
One of the fundamental facets of our mission at American Dream U is the provision of various free resources to those who have served – veterans, servicemen and women, their spouses, and their families. Through these resources, we are able to provide unparalleled guidance, support, and tools in the pursuit of success in the civilian world – through these resources, we are able to give back to our nation’s heroes in person and online throughout the world. In wrapping up 2016, we at ADU have chosen our top 5 free resources of the past year and discuss them below! We hope you find these resources useful!
- A special veteran edition of Charlie Hoehn’s phenomenal book on fighting stress and anxiety, Play it Away, is available to veterans for free through American Dream U. Download your copy today!
- Here at ADU, our VETRACON Veteran Transition Conferences are one of the pillars of our efforts to ensure successful, rewarding transitions to civilian life for our military personnel. Dynamic, informative, engaging, and inspiring, these free live conferences bring together world-class business leaders and trailblazers to provide unparalleled guidance to transitioning military; each step in the pursuit of your dream job or your own business is covered. Click here to find an upcoming VETRACON event near you!
- ADU’s Military Veteran Program (MVP) offers hundreds of exclusive inspiring and informative videos from business leaders, numerous online and self-paced courses for career and personal development (with course completion certificates for LinkedIn and Credly), and access to the largest network of transitioning military – all for free with MVP membership and all designed to make your transition to civilian life more successful. Join today and become an ADU MVP!
- The MISSION: NEXT book by ADU founder Phil Randazzo alongside Michael Fragnito features the compilation of interviews with over 75 veterans who have become highly successful entrepreneurs and business leaders. Through this book, they share their tools, tactics, resources, values, and inspiration which drove them to successful, rewarding transitions to the civilian world. Download your free copy (for military, veterans, and dependents) today to learn more!
- An integral aspect of our efforts at ADU to bridge the gap between the military community and civilian success, MISSION: MEETUPS provides exclusive meetups, mentorships, and networking opportunities to our military community members. With communities in seven of the nation’s largest military installations, our ADU Warriors are the backbone of the MISSION: MEETUPS networks – acting as liaisons between service members and successful entrepreneurs and community leaders. We are always seeking new members and Warriors for these extraordinary groups! Click here and join today!
Once more, we hope you find these resources helpful. Thank you for your support throughout 2016 and best wishes in the new year!
– Team ADU